Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Response to Kanye West Styles Amber Rose For Elle Magazine



I know, I know, I know the guy we are loving to hate right now, Kanye and his girl, the one we are all for some reason in love with, Amber Rose.

Ok see now Celebrities, yall can't just do anything you want. These pictures do bring down the taste in this magazine. I mean this is not King Magazine. There is a different between tasteful nudity and what is being done here.



I am pretty disappointed because he did pick a FEW good pieces, but I mean come on, like Joe Zee didn't stop this?

There stock, to me, is plummeting.

Like Here is last month's cover:


And here is the sexiest picture she took on the inside:


Miley's Cover :


Her sexiest photo:


Now look at the Black Vogue's Sexiest Photos:
ok and maybe this :


Seriously the camera angles could have not shot head on her Vaginal area or her butt and it would have added a little more class,but this is just ridic. I mean we can also infer our own thoughts from her topless activities on the beach with Kanye and her Lip Service Radio Talk Show appearances.

I am sure Kanye had good intentions but I can not get down with this in Elle. I even read that Kanye tried to get her in a gown but she wasn't feeling that. I mean she wore a wrap dress to the MET... that's her South Philly roots there.
Like, honestly. The focal point is not the clothes any more. Maybe you are trying to like copy this Rihanna shoot :
Rihanna has some nudie pictures in her closet too.

( not that I really like that shoot anymore than Amber's).

Remember, it's about the clothes people, let's get back to the basics, appreciating the people who know what they are doing and not those that earned their status elsewhere!

I appreciate Joe Zee and I love his work, don't get me wrong, but I do have a problem with his.... how do I say this... heavy interest in celebrity collaborations/fraternization which may cause the magazine to suffer. I mean he has entered onto The City when DVF decided to pull out... that should say something when the president of the CFDA decides reality tv is not the way to go. I mean... there is a reason that Anna Wintour hasn't done reality tv and doesn't usually "hang-out" with entertainment celebrities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment about anything !