Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Red Alert: Customize Your Own Louboutins





So I was definitely caught off guard with my workload at school this semester. So I have to limit my long posts for times when... just when I can.

For now I am going to hit you with some short and sweet posts ( I know you love those).

I just read this article in this cool magazine called Departures about this great, great idea of allowing people to have custom made Louboutins.


No, you are not mistake, CUSTOM MADE. Apparently at his France atelier, Madame Herbert is there to take appointments for brides to get their own custom Loub's. The place is called Minuit Moins 7 and it is located on the famous Rue Jean-Jacques Rosseau, the same street that houses all of high fashion's hot spots in Paris.

This shop has everything you need to make any shoe your little heart desires. Not a bride, not a problem. As long as you have the money, you can get the shoes.

Notice I have yet to mention the price. Well, that's because it's a little steep. The Initial mold of the foot starts at $3,400 and the total costs depends on how elaborate you want your shoes to look. But I have to say, if you have the money to invest, it's well worth it. Not only to you have a lower risk of DYING in your heels because they are made especially for you, but you also get a chance for Mr. Louboutin himself to help you come up with an idea for your special shoes.


I am going to start saving my pennies now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment about anything !